Dark Chocolate Almond and Cherry Clusters with Sea Salt
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(6 oz) bag Hy-Vee slivered almonds|
|1 c.||dried tart cherries|
|1||(10 oz) bag Hy-Vee Select 60% cacao chips|
|½ tsp.||Morton Mediterranean coarse sea salt|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread almonds on prepared baking sheet. Roast 4 to 5 minutes. Cool. Set baking sheet aside.
- Roughly chop cherries and set aside.
- Pour cacao chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in 30-second intervals in microwave, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Combine melted chocolate, almonds and cherries. Stir to coat evenly. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store at room temperature or keep refrigerated.
110 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 45mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
adapted from www.chefsavvy.com.