Servings and Ingredients
|4 square(s) graham crackers, finely crushed|
|2 lbs. firm tofu, pressed and very well drained|
|½ c. honey|
|⅔ c. granulated sugar|
|2 tbsp. soy oil|
|¼ c. lemon juice|
|1 tbsp. vanilla extract|
|1 tsp. almond extract|
- Preheat oven to 350 degreees. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Coat pan lightly with graham cracker crumbs, tilting pan to spread the crumbs.
- In a food processor or blender (a food processor makes the job easier), blend all the remaining ingredients. Process until very smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour, until small cracks start to form.
- Cool at room temperature about 20 minutes, then refrigerate.
- Serve well-chilled, cut into 8 wedges and topped with fresh fruit, if desired.
291 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 13g
Iowa Soybean Promotion Board.