Crispy Chicken and Strawberry Salad
Servings and Ingredients
|8||frozen breaded chicken strips|
|10 c.||torn romaine lettuce leaves|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee walnuts|
|1 c.||sliced fresh strawberries|
|½ c.||Tart Raspberry-Pomegranate Vinaigrette|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake chicken strips according to package directions. Remove and cool slightly before cutting into bite-size pieces.
- Place walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast for 5 minutes until golden brown, shaking pan once during baking for even browning. Remove pan from oven to cool.
- Divide lettuce leaves among four plates. Top with chicken strip pieces.
- Sprinkle toasted walnuts on top of chicken pieces. Add strawberries.
- Drizzle vinaigrette onto salads.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 23g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 8g
Vitamin A 200%
Vitamin C 70%
Hy-Vee HealthMarket, August 2009.