Cranberry-Pretzel Candy Clusters
Dried pineapple is what sets these clusters apart, but any dried fruit will work.
Servings and Ingredients
|8 oz.||white chocolate baking squares with cocoa butter, coarsely chopped|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee shortening|
|2 c.||pretzel sticks|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee dried cranberries|
|½ c.||coarsely chopped Hy-Vee dried pineapple|
Things To Grab
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- Place chopped chocolate and shortening in a medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pretzels, cranberries and pineapple.
- Quickly drop mounds of mixture about 1 inch apart onto the waxed paper. Chill on cookie sheet about 30 minutes or until set.
- Store candies in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2010.