Cranberry Orange Bread
Servings and Ingredients
|1 tsp.||baking powder|
|½ tsp.||baking soda|
|2 tbsp.||butter, softened|
|1 c.||orange juice|
|1 c.||chopped fresh cranberries|
|½ c.||chopped nuts|
|2 tbsp.||grated orange rind|
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until well blended.
- Add flour mixture and orange juice alternately to sugar mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in cranberries, chopped nuts and orange rind.
- Pour into well-greased 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 inch loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Wrap in Saran™ Wrap and store at room temperature.