Crab Pizza Bites
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (8 oz) tube refrigerated Hy-Vee reduced-fat crescent rolls|
|1 (8 oz) tub Hy-Vee chive and onion cream cheese|
|1 ¼ c. chopped fresh spinach, divided|
|½ tsp. dried dill|
|1 ¼ c. lump crab meat|
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a 9-by-13-inch pan, sealing perforations.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, 1 cup spinach and dill until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with crab meat and remaining 1/4 cup spinach.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut into bite-size squares.
110 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 2%