Corn and Edamame Succotash
Servings and Ingredients
|3||medium ears corn, shucked|
|2 c.||frozen shelled edamame, thawed|
|1||small red bell pepper, chopped|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter, cut up|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee black pepper|
|1 pt.||red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved|
|1 tbsp.||chopped fresh cilantro|
- Remove corn from cob using a corn grater or knife, to yield approximately 2 cups. Set aside.
- Fold two pieces of 24-by-12-inch pieces of heavy foil in half to make 2 (12-inch) squares. Place half the corn, edamame and bell pepper in center of each foil square. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bring up 2 opposite edges of foil; seal with a double fold. Fold remaining edges to completely enclose vegetables, leaving space for steam to build.
- Preheat grill for direct cooking to medium heat. Grill packets for 16 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning the packet once halfway through grilling.
- Remove packet from grill and keep warm. Just before serving, open packets and stir in tomatoes and cilantro.
- If using in the Marinated Flank Steak recipe, add the steak slices before the tomatoes and cilantro.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 11g
Vitamin A 35%
Vitamin C 100%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2014.