Servings and Ingredients
|4 c. Hy-Vee Choco Chippers cereal, crushed to 1-1/2 cups|
|1 c. Hy-Vee sugar, divided|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|3 (8 oz each) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|3 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee lemon juice|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|1 c. Hy-Vee mini chocolate chips|
|Whipped topping, mini chocolate chips and crushed cereal, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line mini muffin cups with paper baking liners.
- Combine crushed cereal, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; mix well. Firmly press 1 heaping teaspoon crumb mixture into bottom of each muffin cup.
- Beat together cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon filling over each crust, filling each cup almost to top.
- Bake 15 minutes; remove and cool on wire rack.
- Decorate with whipped topping, chocolate chips and cereal pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Cheesecakes can be made in advance and frozen in airtight container.
80 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 45mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Choco Chippers cereal