Cinnamon Sugar Cookies with Coconut Flour
Servings and Ingredients
|4 large eggs|
|¾ c. plus 2 tbsp sugar, divided|
|½ tsp. vanilla|
|½ c. unsalted butter, softened|
|¼ tsp. salt|
|¾ c. sifted coconut flour|
|2 tsp. cinnamon|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, butter and salt; mix well.
- Stir in coconut flour and let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Combine cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls; roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet 1 inch apart; flatten.
- Bake for approximately 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from sheets to wire racks to cool.
60 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 1g
Just A Pinch Recipes.