Servings and Ingredients
|1 tsp. Mama Garlic organic seasoning|
|¼ tsp. chipotle chili powder, divided|
|4 (6 oz each) bone-in chicken thighs|
|½ c. Hy-Vee barbecue sauce|
|⅛ tsp. Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|1 tbsp. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
- Stir together seasoning and 1/8 tsp chipotle. Rub chicken with mixture.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn; grill an additional 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together barbecue sauce, cinnamon, brown sugar and remaining chipotle chili powder. Divide mixture into half. Reserve one-half for serving.
- Brush chicken with barbecue sauce. Turn; cook 5 minutes. Turn; brush with sauce. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Serve chicken with reserved barbecue sauce.
150 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 860mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 20g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 4%