Christmas Breakfast Casserole
Servings and Ingredients
|2 ¼ c. herbed croutons|
|2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese|
|2 lbs. hot sausage|
|¾ tsp. dry mustard|
|2 ¼ c. milk|
|1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup|
|1 small can mushroom pieces, drained|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, if baking immediately. Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Place croutons in bottom of prepared pan. Top with cheese.
- Brown sausage and drain well. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Beat eggs, dry mustard, milk, soup and mushrooms. Pour over sausage.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 60 minutes or 1 hour and 15 minutes, if chilled.