Chocolate Peanut Butter Wheat Snacks
Servings and Ingredients
|6 c. Hy-Vee frosted shredded wheat cereal|
|6 oz. Hy-Vee milk chocolate chips|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter|
|1 c. Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
- Place cereal in large bowl.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted.
- Stir chips and peanut butter together.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Allow mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir in powdered sugar until cereal is evenly coated.
- Store in airtight container.
230 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 39g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%