Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bites
Chocolate and peanut butter is always a can't-lose combination in our book.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter|
|1 ¼ c. heavy cream, divided|
|6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee unsalted butter|
|Hy-Vee cocoa powder or Hy-Vee powdered sugar, optional|
Things To Grab
- In a heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stir together peanut butter and 1/2 cup cream until combined. Spread in the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan.
- Place chocolate in a medium-size bowl.
- In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, bring remaining 3/4 cup cream and butter just to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour cream mixture over chocolate. Whisk until smooth. Pour over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Using a teaspoon measure, scoop out slightly heaping teaspoonfuls of the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Roll into a marble. If mixture becomes too soft to roll, refrigerate until firm.
- If desired, roll marbles in cocoa powder or powdered sugar.
60 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2007.