Chocolate Mint Brownies
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(19.5 oz) box Pillsbury brownie mix|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee vegetable oil|
|5||Hy-Vee large eggs, divided|
|½ tsp.||mint extract|
|¾ c.||heavy whipping cream|
|½ c.||Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|½ c.||mint chocolate chips|
|⅓ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided|
|chopped Andes mints, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together brownie mix, water, oil, 2 eggs and mint extract. Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat whipping cream and chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool slightly.
- Beat the remaining 3 eggs and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until foamy. Stir egg mixture into cream mixture.
- Pour cream mixture over brownie batter. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until topping is set. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- To serve, top brownie with 1 tbsp whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped mints, if desired.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 23g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%