Chocolate Cherry Crinkles
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(16 oz) pkg Hy-Vee fudge brownie mix|
|30||Hy-Vee maraschino cherries, drained on paper towel|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry brownie mix, water and egg with a spoon about 50 strokes, or until well-blended. Dough will be stiff.
- Shape rounded teaspoons of dough around a maraschino cherry.
- Roll each ball in powdered sugar.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until almost no indentation remains when cookie is touched in center. Do not overbake.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet. Cool on a wire rack.
140 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%