Spiedini involves rolling a thin chicken breast around sun-dried deli turkey and a mozzarella cheese stick, secured with a toothpick for a twist on this Italian dish.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|4 oz. Di Lusso sun-dried tomato deli turkey, sliced 1/4-inch thick|
|4 mozzarella cheese sticks|
|1 c. roasted red peppers, divided|
|Mrs. Dash, to taste|
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap; pound chicken gently with mallet until very thin (about 1/8-inch thick).
- Place 1 oz turkey slice on top of each chicken breast.
- Place one mozzarella cheese stick and 1/4 cup peppers down the center of each chicken breast.
- Tightly roll each chicken breast and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Sprinkle Mrs. Dash™ on outside of chicken.
- Spray a baking pan lightly with cooking spray. Place chicken in baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165° F and cheese has melted.
260 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 750mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 42g
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 50%
Hy-Vee dietitians, Hy! Magazine.