Servings and Ingredients
|3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee lemon juice|
|2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce|
|1 (6.5 oz) pkg Hy-Vee pizza crust|
|1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee pizza sauce|
|1 medium green bell pepper, diced|
|1 medium red bell pepper, diced|
|1 c. That's Smart pineapple tidbits, drained|
|1 ½ c. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese|
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, lemon juice and teriyaki sauce. Cover and marinate at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare pizza crust as directed on package and place on a pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Top with peppers, pineapple, chicken and cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
230 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 580mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 19 g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 80%