Chicken Panini on Rosemary Focaccia Bread
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(6.5 oz) pkg Hy-Vee pizza crust mix|
|½ c.||hot water|
|2 tsp.||Hy-Vee Select garlic-flavored olive oil|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee rosemary|
|5 tbsp.||sun-dried tomato pesto|
|1 c.||shredded Hy-Vee savory rotisserie chicken, divided|
|3 oz.||Hy-Vee block mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 slices|
- Mix pizza crust mix with water as directed on package.
- Press dough into an 8-inch square baking dish. Brush with oil and sprinkle with rosemary. Press crust with your fingers to make dimples. Let sit in a warm place about 10 minutes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes until light golden-brown.
- Once cool, cut into four squares; then split each square horizontally. Spread the pesto on the bottom halves; then layer each with 1/4 cup chicken and 3 slices mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining halves.
- Place sandwiches on panini press for 5 minutes, or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. If a panini press is not available, sandwich can be made in a skillet or on an indoor electric grill.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 590mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 19g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%