Chicken Kabob Salad
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(20 oz) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved|
|¼ c.||olive oil|
|2 tbsp.||Mrs. Dash mesquite grilling blend|
|4||boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|1||medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|1||medium red onion, cut into wedges|
|1||(10 oz) pkg salad greens|
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
- Make dressing from reserved pineapple juice, olive oil and Mrs. Dash mesquite grilling blend. Pour in a shaker jar and shake well.
- Pour 1/4 cup of prepared dressing into a cup to use as a marinade. Set aside remaining 1/4 cup dressing.
- Thread pineapple chunks, chicken, peppers and onions onto skewers. Brush with 1/4 cup dressing. Discard the rest of this portion of dressing.
- Grill or broil kabobs 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- Serve kabobs over salad greens with remaining dressing set aside earlier.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 75mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 29g
Vitamin A 70%
Vitamin C 130%