Chewy Pumpkin Bars
Pumpkin bars don't get any easier than this! Use your favorite spice cake mix as the base - gluten-free works just too.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (18.25 oz) pkg spice cake mix|
|½ c. butter, melted|
|1 (15 oz) can pumpkin|
|½ c. sugar|
- Reserve 2/3 cup dry cake mix. Set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix with 1 beaten egg and melted butter until crumbly. Spread in greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine reserved cake mix, pumpkin, sugar and 2 remaining eggs. Beat at medium speed of mixer for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour pumpkin mixture over hot crust.
- Return pan to oven and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes more.
150 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 60%
Vitamin C 0%