Chewy Oatmeal-Cherry Bars
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee baking soda|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary|
|1 c. Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|1 c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|½ c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|2 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|3 c. Hy-Vee old-fashioned rolled oats|
|½ c. Hy-Vee dried cherries|
|½ c. chopped pistachios|
|½ c. Hy-Vee sweetened flake coconut, divided|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan; set aside.
- Stir together flour, soda, salt and rosemary in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Place butter in a large mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl. Beat in eggs.
- Beat in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in oats, dried cherries, pistachios and 1/4 cup coconut. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining coconut on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Use foil to lift bars from pan. Cut into bars.
170 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2010.