Cherry Nut Meringue Pie
Servings and Ingredients
|4 c.||Hy-Vee lite cherry nut ice cream, softened|
|1||(6 oz) shortbread crust|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee chocolate syrup|
- Spoon ice cream into crust. Cover and freeze 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small mixing bowl beat egg whites until frothy. Add granulated sugar one tablespoon at a time, beating constantly until stiff peaks form to make meringue.
- Top ice cream with meringue.
- Brown meringue in preheated broiler until meringue begins to turn golden, approximately 30 to 60 seconds.
- Drizzle pie with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately. Freeze remaining pie.
260 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 42g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%