Servings and Ingredients
|6 to 8 mint leaves|
|10||pitted cherries, cut in half|
|1||Key lime, sliced thinly|
|1 liter(s)||water (still or sparkling)|
- Muddle mint leaves in bottom of glass. Combine mint with pitted cherries, sliced lime, ice and water.
- Let steep 30 minutes before serving.
- Other infusion combinations include:
- cucumber, lemon and sliced gingerroot
- lime, orange and rosemary
- raspberries, mint and lime
20 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 0g
adapted from www.infusedwaterrecipes.com.