Cherry Angel Delight
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(10 oz) jar Hy-Vee red maraschino cherries, drained and sliced|
|1||(16 oz) pkg Hy-Vee angel food cake mix (plus ingredients as noted on package)|
|1||(8 oz) container Hy-Vee light whipped topping, thawed|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee flake coconut|
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place sliced maraschino cherries in the bottom of an ungreased 10-inch tube pan.
- Mix angel food cake according to package directions.
- Pour cake batter over top of sliced cherries.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cake top springs back after touching lightly with finger.
- Cool the cake by turning pan upside down. Hang on bottle or funnel to allow circulation of air under cake.
- Loosen cake from tube and sides of pan using a knife or spatula with up-and-down strokes. Gently remove cake from pan onto a serving plate.
- Spread whipped topping evenly around sides and top of cake. Sprinkle with coconut.
220 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 230mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%