Servings and Ingredients
|½ lbs.||ground beef|
|1||(15 oz) can Hy-Vee mild enchilada sauce|
|1||(8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese|
|6||Hy-Vee fajita-sized flour tortillas|
- Brown ground beef. Drain well and transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce.
- Set aside 3/4 cup cheese and stir remaining cheese into ground beef mixture.
- Divide beef mixture among tortillas. Roll and place in a greased 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 820mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 20g
Vitamin A 30%
Vitamin C 8%
Hy-Vee mild enchilada sauce.