Cheese Portabella Burgers
Servings and Ingredients
|4||portabella mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee Select balsamic vinegar|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|4||kaiser buns, divided|
|½ c.||balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided|
|4 slice(s)||Hy-Vee Swiss cheese, divided|
|4||romaine leaves, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Drizzle both sides of mushrooms with vinegar and olive oil.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook mushrooms 4 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, split buns and spread 1 tbsp dressing on each half. Place on a baking sheet, dressing side up.
- Toast buns for 3 to 5 minutes. Place a slice of cheese on each bun top and toast an additional minute.
- Remove from oven. Place a mushroom on each bun bottom. Top with romaine leaf and bun top.
430 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
- Sodium: 1070mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 13g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 6%