Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s) refrigerated crescent rolls|
|1 lbs. pork sausage, browned and drained|
|1 c. frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed|
|1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese|
|5 eggs, beaten|
|¼ c. milk|
|½ tsp. salt|
|⅛ tsp. pepper|
|2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent rolls. Place on an ungreased round pizza pan with the points to the center. Press perforated sides together and turn up outside edge to form a rim.
- Spoon on sausage and potatoes. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Mix together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour slowly over the crust.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 22g
- Cholesterol: 150mg
- Sodium: 820mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 21g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 2%