Cheese and Bacon Grilled Breadsticks
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Hy-Vee shredded pizza cheese|
|½ c. bacon pieces|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|½ tsp. That's Smart onion powder|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee parsley|
- Preheat grill.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cheese, bacon, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley.
- Slice breadsticks lengthwise 3/4 the way through.
- Fill each breadstick with about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- Spray 6 pieces of 12-by-12-inch foil with Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray.
- Wrap each breadstick in foil.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Unwrap and serve warm.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 730mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 15g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%