Servings and Ingredients
|3 tbsp.||soy sauce|
|1 tbsp.||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tbsp.||dry mustard|
|1 clove(s)||garlic, crushed|
|2||(1-1/2 pounds each) salmon fillets|
|1 tbsp.||olive oil|
|½||lemon, sliced thin|
|½||medium onion, sliced into rings|
- To make salmon sauce, combine butter, soy sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic in a small saucepan. Heat gently, but thoroughly.
- Place salmon fillets on oiled aluminum foil. Baste heavily with salmon sauce.
- Arrange lemon, overlapping rings of onion and parsley on top of fillets.
- Cook with grill lid closed until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork at the thickest part.
- Transfer salmon to serving platter and serve with remaining sauce.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 490mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 23g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 10%
Richard Lottman and Dave Veach.