Servings and Ingredients
|2 lbs.||Hy-Vee boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1||(12.25 oz) bottle Hy-Vee Hickory House Caribbean Kick Caribbean Jerk marinade, divided|
|½||pineapple, peeled, cored and diced|
|1||mango, peeled, pitted and diced|
|1||red onion, diced|
|2||large tomatoes, diced|
|1||jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced|
|1||red Fresno pepper, seeded and diced|
|1 bunch(es)||cilantro, chopped|
|1 tbsp.||minced garlic|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|Juice from 1 lime|
- In a large resealable plastic bag, toss chicken with 1/2 the bottle of marinade. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to medium-high heat for direct cooking.
- Meanwhile, for salsa, in a large bowl combine pineapple, mango, red onion, tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper and lime juice; set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, brushing chicken often with remaining marinade.
- Serve chicken topped with prepared salsa.
240 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 670mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 27g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 80%
Hy-Vee chefs, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of June 10, 2015.