Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. Hy-Vee original baking mix|
|2 c. Hy-Vee quick cooking oats|
|1 ½ c. Hy-Vee packed brown sugar|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee butter|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|1 c. Hy-Vee pecan pieces|
|1 (12.25 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine baking mix, oats and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press half of mixture into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes; sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts. Drizzle caramel over nuts; sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over caramel and press lightly.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Loosen edges from sides of pan. Cut into 24 squares while still warm.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
280 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 39g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee all-purpose original baking mix box.