Caramel Apple Pizza Slices
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (8 oz) tube Hy-Vee crescent rolls|
|1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 16 slices|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|8 tsp. caramel sundae syrup|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Place on prepared baking sheet. Do not roll up.
- Place apple slices, cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Toss together until apples are evenly coated with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place 2 apple slices on each flattened crescent roll. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of caramel sundae syrup.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until apples are softened and crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
140 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%