Candy Apple Pizza
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (18 oz) pkg Hy-Vee refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|2 medium Granny Smith apples, sliced thinly|
|1 tbsp. lemon juice|
|3 tsp. Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|4 oz. Hy-Vee light cream cheese, softened|
|1 large egg|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|½ c. Hy-Vee chopped pecans|
|2 tbsp. caramel ice cream topping|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice cookie dough as directed on package. Arrange on an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan. Press dough evenly in pan. Bake for 11 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine apple slices, lemon juice and cinnamon. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Mix until blended well. Spread evenly over warm cookie crust. Top with apples and pecans.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 2%