Caliente Chicken Quesadillas
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. fat-free sour cream|
|1 tbsp. ground cumin|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee chili powder|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|¾ lbs. uncooked chicken breast, diced|
|1 (8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee 2% milk shredded 3-cheese Mexican blend cheese|
|1 (4 oz) can Hy-Vee diced chilies|
|1 c. Hy-Vee black beans, drained and rinsed|
|10 (6-inch) Hy-Vee flour tortillas|
- Combine sour cream, cumin, chili powder and garlic power. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in cheese, chilies and beans. Mix thoroughly.
- Place about 1 cup chicken mixture on each of 5 tortillas. Gently place a second tortilla on top.
- Cook one quesadilla at a time in a skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with sour cream mixture.
460 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 1060mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 43g
- Protein: 36g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 15%