Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|4 tbsp. Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened|
|1 Hy-Vee large egg|
|1 ¾ c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee baking powder|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee baking soda|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|¾ c. buttermilk|
|1 ½ tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|Dec-a-cake nonpareils, optional|
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and butter until creamy. Add egg and mix.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Add buttermilk and vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into a resealable plastic bag with a small corner cut off.
- Preheat Babycakes Donut Maker* according to instructions. When heated, fill each donut cup with 2 tablespoons batter. Close lid and bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden. Use enclosed fork to carefully remove donuts from machine. Place on a rack to cool.
- When cooled, ice with confectioner's glaze and nonpareils, if desired.
- * To make without Babycakes Donut Maker, preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a mini donut tin with cooking spray. Fill each cup 3/4 full and bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Remove donuts from the pan to a cooling rack.
110 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2011.