Butter Pecan Bundt Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. packed C&H brown sugar|
|¼ c. Land O'Lakes butter|
|½ c. Hy-Vee pecan pieces|
|1 (18 oz) pkg Pillsbury Super Moist butter pecan cake mix, plus ingredients called for on the package|
|¼ c. fat-free caramel sundae syrup|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee creamy white frosting|
- Stir together brown sugar and butter until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Stir in pecan pieces.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on the box.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of the pecan mixture in the bottom of a well-greased 10-inch Bundt pan. Pour 1/2 of the cake batter on top into the pan. Sprinkle the remaining pecan mixture on top of cake batter. Pour remaining cake batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in the pan; turn out and cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, whisk together sundae syrup and frosting. When cake is cool, drizzle mixture over the cake.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 19g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 51g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%