Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee Big Bad Buffalo Wing Sauce, plus additional for serving|
|4||Hy-Vee burrito-size flour tortillas|
|Chopped romaine lettuce, for serving|
|Hy-Vee Short Cuts chopped tomatoes, for serving|
|Hy-Vee chunky blue cheese dressing, for serving|
|Blue cheese crumbles, for serving|
- Place chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, heavy skillet or rolling pin, pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness, about 3/4-inch thick.
- Add 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to chicken in resealable plastic bag. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees. Cool slightly.
- Thinly slice chicken. Warm tortillas and top with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles and additional wing sauce. Roll tightly.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 1380mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 31g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 8%