Broccoli and Chicken Calzones
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (10 oz) tube refrigerated Hy-Vee pizza crust|
|4 clove(s) garlic, minced, divided|
|1 c. chopped fresh broccoli florets, divided|
|1 c. chopped fresh mushrooms, divided|
|1 c. cooked chicken breast chunks, divided|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee provolone cheese, shredded, divided|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pizza crust dough on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cut into quarters. Pat each quarter into a 6-by-5-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle garlic, broccoli, mushrooms, chicken, mozzarella cheese and provolone cheese evenly over each rectangle.
- Bring 2 opposite corners of each rectangle to center, pinching points to seal. Bring remaining 2 corners to center, pinching all points together to seal.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 620mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 21g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 35%