Servings and Ingredients
|12||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee skim milk|
|¾ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee black pepper|
|1||(14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained|
|1 ½ c.||Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese, divided|
|8||(8-inch) Hy-Vee flour tortillas|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee sour cream|
|1||(16 oz) jar Hy-Vee salsa|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add eggs and cook without stirring until eggs begin to set on bottom and around edge.
- Using a large spatula, lift and fold partially cooked eggs so the uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Stir in tomatoes and 1 cup cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until cooked, but still glossy and moist. Remove from heat.
- Place 1/2 cup of egg mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon sour cream and roll up enchilada-style.
- Place tortillas seam-side down in a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Top with salsa and remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
440 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 350mg
- Sodium: 1250mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 39g
- Protein: 22g
Vitamin A 35%
Vitamin C 35%