Breakfast Burritos with Eggs
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee HealthMarket organic refried beans|
|8 Hy-Vee large organic eggs|
|8 Hy-Vee 10-inch flour tortillas|
|1 c. Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese|
|1 (16 oz) jar Hy-Vee HealthMarket salsa|
- Heat refried beans in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- While beans are heating, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in large mixing bowl. Pour eggs into pan and scramble on medium heat until desired firmness.
- Wrap tortilla shells in paper towels and heat in microwave oven on HIGH until warm about 10 seconds per tortilla.
- Lay each tortilla on plate, spoon refried beans onto tortilla and follow with eggs, cheese and salsa. Roll into burritos. Serve with additional salsa if desired.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 225mg
- Sodium: 1020mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 43g
- Protein: 18g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 15%
Hy-Vee HealthMarket organic large eggs, Hy-Vee HealthMarket, March 2009.