Servings and Ingredients
|8 Johnsonville brats|
|3 c. water|
|1 (11 ounce) tube Hy-Vee refrigerated breadsticks|
|Hy-Vee mustard, chopped onions and sauerkraut, optional|
- Place the brats in a large saucepan. Add water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until brats reach 160 degrees. Drain and allow brats to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile prepare grill.
- When brats are cool enough to handle, wrap a breadstick around each brat.
- Place wrapped brats on squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil over direct heat. Grill, covered, for about 10 minutes or until bottoms of breadsticks are deep golden-brown.
- After removing from grill, let brats stand for at least 2 minutes before removing from foil.
- Serve with mustard, chopped onions and sauerkraut.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 1110mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 18g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%