Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. Hy-Vee complete pancake and waffle mix|
|1 ½ c. water|
|1 c. fresh blueberries|
|Hy-Vee pancake syrup, optional|
Things To Grab
- Preheat greased griddle to 375 degrees.
- Place mix and water in a bowl. Blend until lumps break up.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Sprinkle each pancake with blueberries.
- Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges begin to dry, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn to brown other side.
- Serve with Hy-Vee pancake syrup if desired.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 530mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 6%