Blueberry Coffee Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar, divided|
|⅓ c.||Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs, divided|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee reduced-fat baking mix|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee lemon yogurt|
|1 c.||fresh blueberries|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground nutmeg|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee skim milk|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, butter and 1 egg with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Beat in baking mix. Spread in the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon yogurt and remaining egg. Beat until smooth. Stir in blueberries. Spoon over batter in pan.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and nutmeg. Sprinkle over blueberry mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is set and crust is golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before removing side of pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, milk and lemon juice. Drizzle over coffee cake. Serve warm.
330 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 50g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 4%
Hy-Vee all-purpose reduced-fat baking mix.