Blueberry Cinnamon Breakfast Bake
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(16.9 oz) tube refrigerated Hy-Vee jumbo cinnamon rolls (icing included)|
|1 c.||uncooked Hy-Vee quick-cooking oats, divided|
|1 ½ c.||fresh blueberries|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut cinnamon roll dough into quarters and place in a greased 8-by-8-inch baking pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup oats over dough.
- In a medium bowl, stir together blueberries and sugar. Layer blueberries in pan. Top with remaining 1/2 cup oats.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle with cinnamon roll icing before serving.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 44g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 6%