Blueberry and Tortellini Fruit Salad
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (9 oz) pkg refrigerated Hy-Vee three-cheese tortellini|
|1 c. fresh blueberries|
|1 c. sliced fresh strawberries|
|1 (11 oz) can Hy-Vee mandarin oranges, drained|
|¾ c. green grapes|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee sliced almonds|
|1 (8 oz) container Hy-Vee lowfat lemon yogurt|
|¼ c. light salad dressing or mayonnaise|
|2 tbsp. honey|
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, blueberries, strawberries, oranges, grapes and almonds.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon yogurt, salad dressing and honey.
- Pour yogurt dressing over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled and store in refrigerator.