Blueberry-Almond Coffee Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (18.25 oz) box Hy-Vee blueberry muffin mix|
|⅓ c. plus 1 tablespoon Hy-Vee skim milk, divided|
|1 Hy-Vee large egg|
|1 (6 oz) container nonfat vanilla yogurt|
|1 tbsp. plus 1 teaspoon almond extract, divided|
|½ c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee flour|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee butter|
|1 c. Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together muffin mix, 1/3 cup milk, egg, yogurt and 1 tablespoon almond extract. Drain and rinse blueberries from can and fold into batter.
- Spoon into a greased 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles the size of small peas. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, stir powdered sugar, 1 tbsp milk and 1 tsp almond extract till smooth. Drizzle evenly over cooled coffee cake.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 280mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 58g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%