Black Forest Treats
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (18.3 oz) box Hy-Vee family size fudge brownie mix|
|2 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|⅔ c. Hy-Vee vegetable oil|
|¼ c. cold water|
|1 (1.5 qt) container It's Your Churn vanilla ice cream, softened|
|1 (21 oz) can Hy-Vee cherry pie filling|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 9-by-13-inch baking pans with foil, leaving about 1 inch of foil extending over the edges of each pan. Grease foil; set each aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions with eggs, oil and water. Divide batter between prepared baking pans. Bake 20 minutes or until toothpicks inserted come out clean. Cool.
- Set one brownie layer aside. Spread vanilla ice cream on brownie layer in pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Spread pie filling on top.
- Use foil to lift reserved brownie layer from pan and place, foil side up, on top of pie filling, pressing gently. Carefully peel off and discard foil. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift uncut treats out of pan. Place on cutting board; cut into squares.
240 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 105mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2016.