Better than Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (10 oz) pkg Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza crust|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee margarine, melted|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|1 c. Hy-Vee ready-to-serve frosting|
- Roll out pizza dough on counter. Brush with melted margarine.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll up jolly-roll style (from the short side).
- Cut into 12 pieces. For ease in cutting, use a 20-inch length of dental floss. Place floss under roll, bring floss around sides and cross at top. Pull floss in opposite directions to cut through.
- Place in an 8-inch round pan that has been sprayed with vegetable coating.
- Bake in a 375-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Frost with ready-to-serve frosting. Serve warm.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%