Servings and Ingredients
|4||(4 oz each) pkgs Hy-Vee Fish Market frozen salmon, thawed|
|½ c.||fat-free Italian dressing|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee honey smoke barbecue sauce|
|2 tbsp.||chopped green onions|
|5 drop(s)||hot sauce|
- Submerge cedar planks in water for at least 1 hour.
- Place salmon and Italian dressing in an 8-inch-square baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
- Stir together barbecue sauce, green onion and hot sauce in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place planks on grill for 2 minutes to preheat.
- Remove salmon from baking dish and place on planks. Discard Italian dressing. Brush barbecue sauce over salmon. Grill, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
- Note: Keep a spray bottle filled with water near the grill at all times. Flare-ups may occur.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 22g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 2%