Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||extra lean boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee hickory barbecue sauce|
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch wide strips.
- Place chicken strips on grill rack. Grill, uncovered, on each side for 3 minutes.
- Brush cooked side of chicken with barbecue sauce. Turn and brush other side with barbecue sauce.
- Continue grilling, turning and brushing with sauce occasionally, until chicken is cooked through. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.
150 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 65 mg
- Sodium: 260 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Protein: 27 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%